Saturday 17 December 2011

Goodies from scarlet vintage

Last week I won a prize in scarlet vintage's Birthday raffle!! My first win even though I enter lots of vintage raffles! I couldn't have been more pleased though .....

 

The packages included 

a lovely rose print scarf ....

oops don't have a piccy for this one yet!!


Very handy for keeping off this wintery chill we're having!

A delicate brooch....


I've earmarked this for an outing to the watercress line on Boxing Day

Leaf Earrings...


Already worn last night!
A necklace....

Perfect match for my cream bangle!


and a couple of Beaded Headbands (that my daughter immediately stole and wore to school)!



Scarlet Vintage is a reletively new find for me and I haven't actually made it into the shop yet, only visited online. So I'll leave you the blurb from their site and give you a proper review when I visit after christmas....

"Hidden behind the hubbub of Milsom Street, you'll find the beautiful cobbled Queen Street, now home to one of Bath's best loved vintage clothing shops, Scarlet Vintage.

Inside this historic Georgian building you'll find a treasure trove of vintage clothes and accessories; how about a tiny vintage 1920's bag that once carried a Charleston girl's lipstick, or a 1970's sequined disco dress lovingly kept for special occasions.

Visiting Scarlet Vintage is a truly indulgent experience, pop along Monday to Saturday 10:30-5:30!"





I hope you've all been enjoying this seasonal weather? We only had quater of an inch of snow yeterday but little ones still managed a tiny snowman!!



1 comment:

  1. So happy for you!!! Glad you won such beautiful things!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...